Electric Toothbrush XL

All Reviews About The Oral-B Electric Toothbrush Product.


ORAL-B ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000 Electric Toothbrush with SmartGuide Oral-B's most advanced cleaning technology plus a wireless SmartGuide.

Oral-B’s most technologically advanced toothbrush, ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000 with SmartGuide provides Oral-B's most advanced cleaning technology for ultimate plaque removal and also features a wireless SmartGuide.

•Separate, wireless SmartGuide helps maximize brushing performance
•Deep Clean mode removes up to 99.7% of plaque from hard-to-reach areas*
•Pressure sensor stops pulsations when brushing too hard
•Gentle on teeth and gums
•Improves gum health better than Sonicare FlexCare
•Offers outstanding whitening and polishing in 3 weeks**
•5 modes: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, Massage, Deep Clean
•Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide



Oral-B ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000 Electric Toothbrush Features
•Separate, wireless SmartGuide: Separate wireless SmartGuide helps maximize brushing performance
•Cleaning action: Provides 40,000 pulsations and 8,800 oscillations per minute
•Professional timer with quadrant prompt: A two-minute timer with 30-second intervals helps guide you through the four quadrants of the mouth, making it easy to track how long you’ve been brushing
•Pressure sensor: Stops pulsations to notify you when you’re brushing too hard
•Digital clock: Acts as a clock when not in use
•5 customized brushing modes: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, Massage, Deep Clean
•Indicator® bristles: Remind you to replace your brush head every 3 months, once they’ve faded halfway
•Multiple attachment brush heads with compact, round design
◦Oral-B FlossAction® Brush Head: Offers outstanding interdental cleaning
•Base station toothbrush holder with protective cover
•Travel toothbrush case: Designed to protect your brush anywhere you go
•Charge-level display: Lets you gauge how full the battery charge is
Oral-B ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000 Electric Toothbrush Details



Includes:
1 ergonomic handle
1 Oral-B FlossAction brush head
1 portable SmartPlug charger
Travel toothbrush case
1 charging station with brush head storage
1 rechargeable battery

2-Year Limited Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are not 100% satisfied within 60 days of purchase, return it for a full refund. Warranty includes replacement or repair. Consumer must ship product, postage paid, and include a copy of proof of purchase. See inside of product package for full details.

Parts:
Handle colors: Silver/white
Brush head types: Oral-B FlossAction, Oral-B Pro White, Oral-B Sensitive Oral-B Precision Clean, Oral-B Dual Clean, Oral-B Power Tip, Oral-B Ortho, Oral-B Braces Care Essentials, Oral-B Tongue Freshener
Series: ProfessionalCare SmartSeries
Model: 5000
Power source: Rechargeable battery
Battery life: Up to 2 weeks

Product Reviews

By E. D. Allen "NHB" (Mississippi, USA)

"Very happy with Oral-B 5000 purchase! I decided to purchase this product for the simple fact that it had a battery indicator on it and because of the small portable charger. Those were the two top reasons why I purchased this product. I knew I wanted to purchase an Oral-B. I ordered the Oral-B 5000 Sunday 9-20, it was shipped 9-21 and I recieved it 9-25. The order came from TeethNthings. The product was packed ok but I received it banged up. The postal worker wanted to blame it on poor packaging but it was packaged fine. The product itself was fine.

I have been using this product for a couple of days now so I must report that I am overall very happy and satisfied with it. I read over the instructions twice, and when I used it for the first time, I was puzzled when I felt it doing small pauses. The instructions are ok. They could have broken it down dummy-style for some of us but oh well. I was a bit confused about how to set the timing part, but I figured it out. It could have been the excitement.

If you buy this product, it will do these short pulses every two minutes. After two minutes of brushing, the smiley comes up and winks. So cute. If you reach 4 minutes of brushing, it will do the pulse thing again. There is a DVD that comes with it to explain their brushing technique of using the brush. They break it down in 4 quadrants, 30 second intervals, two get in at least 2 minutes of brushing.

The toothbrush itself is a tad bit noisier and heavier than my old ancient basic one, but let me tell you, boy does it go. I feel like my teeth are getting a serious dental treatment, Spa Dente'. I don't know what this toothbrush will leave for the dentist to do, besides exrays. To switch between the different brushing styles, you will push the triangle button while the brush is on. The detached screen thing will tell you. I use it in sensitive mode. If you are brushing too hard, it will flash red. Be careful not to push it while brushing, as it would seem easy to do.

I really really love how they have the charger. It is small and not bulky, which is perfect for travel. Pretty smart how they did that. The charger base is your travel base as well. I really really love the blue travel case that it comes with so you can store two brush heads. That is so neat.

The best thing about this toothbrush is that it really gets your teeth, gums and mouth clean. The smell of my breath has improved also. It does a wonderful job. I am very very pleased and would recommend this toothbrush to anyone. It is a little expensive but it is well worth it to me. I hope if you purchase this you will enjoy it as"


By B. Johnson (Cleveland, Ohio USA)

"Well made, effective and pleasant to use. I can't think of anything negative to say about this product. I did a lot of research on Oral-B's products as compared to Sonicare before buying this unit, and I'm happy as heck with the choice I made. It's easy to use, easy to keep clean, very well constructed and is a very effective oral hygiene tool. Also, since my bathroom is small, I really appreciate the small footprint of the recharging base.

When I was making the decision to buy this model, I went back and forth as to whether to go with the SmartSeries 5000 with its separate "Smart Guide," (as opposed to the only slightly-cheaper 4000) but I'm glad I opted to pay the extra money for this additional gizmo. Aside from the fact that it doubles as an unobtrusive bathroom clock, I actually find that the visual guidance on brushing times, brushing mode, and brushing pressure help me to use this product to its full potential. Also, in case you were wondering, the cheaper AA-powered brushes you can get for a tenth of the price of this product simply DO NOT COMPARE."

0 comments:

Post a Comment