Electric Toothbrush XL

All Reviews About The Oral-B Electric Toothbrush Product.

The new Oral-B Professional Care 3250 is an oral care system inspired by dental professionals. This system provides you with the ultimate cleaning experience. Enjoy superior whitening, polishing and healthy teeth and gums. It is the only toothbrush system with unique 3D Excel technology, which delivers 40,000 in-and-out pulsations per minute that gently loosen plaque.

The Oral-B ProfessionalCare 3250 toothbrush removes up to 97% of plaque from hard-to-reach areas and up to 2x more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. With the use of Oral-B ProfessionalCare 3250 toothbrush you can naturally whiten teeth in 21 days, remove even coffee & tea stains by polishing teeth and improve gum health by healing and reversing gingivitis.



Oral-B 3250 Features:

    * ProfessionalCare Rechargeable Toothbrush
    * 2 Toothbrush Pack
    * 3D Excel Brushing Action
      Two Simultaneous Brushing Motions
      Cleans Deep & Removes More Plaque Than a Manual Toothbrush
    * Ultimate Plaque Removal
      Removes Up To 97% Of Plaque From
      Hard To Reach Areas
    * Whiten, Polish & Clean Teeth
    * 40,000 Pulsations Per Minute
      Reaches Deep To Loosen More Plaque
    * 8,800 Oscillations Per Minute
      Whisks Away More Plaque
    * 3 Brushing Modes
      -Clean
      -Sensitive
      -Polish
    * 2-Minute Timer Indicates When The
      Recommended Brushing Time Has
      Been Reached
    * Professional Timer Signals Every 30 Seconds
      For A Complete Cleaning Of The 4 Quadrants
      Of Your Mouth
    * Fully Charged Handle Lasts Up To 2 Weeks
    * Built-In Pressure Sensor
      Stops Pulsations To Signal If You Are Brushing Too Hard
    * PrecisionClean Brush Head
      Has An Advanced Bristle System That Removes More Plaque
      And Cleans Deeper Than A Manual Toothbrus
    * FlossAction Brush Head
      MicroPulse Cleans as Effectively as Brushing & Flossing
    * Tongue Freshener
      Scraps Tongue Clean
    * Fully & Low Charge Indication Light
    * Brush Head Storage for Up To 4 Heads
    * Color: Blue / Light Blue



Manufacturer Warranty Details

2-Year Limited Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee If you are not 100% satisfied within 60 days of purchase, return it for a full refund. Warranty includes replacement or repair. Consumer must ship product, postage paid, and include a copy of proof of purchase. See inside of product package for full details.

ProfessionalCare® 3250 Kit Includes:

    * 2 Oral-B® ProfessionalCare Handles
    * 2 Oral-B® FlossAction® Brush Heads
    * 2 Oral-B®Precision Clean® Brush Head
    * 1 Oral-B® Tongue Freshener
    * Brush Head Storage for 4 Brush Heads
    * Travel Case

Product Reviews

By Erin R. Rodriguez (Lake Worth, Florida USA)

"Wonderful Toothbrush. This is the first electric toothbrush my husband and I have used. We both love it. Your teeth feel extra clean right away. The small head lets you reach your back teeth easily. I'm happy there isn't an actual "beep" after each quadrant, just a pause. The fact that the toothbrush stays on after 2 minutes is very nice! My lower gums are more sensitive than my upper gums, and I can change the setting to sensitive to brush my lower teeth after I used the regular setting on my top teeth. After I charge our handles, I don't charge them again for a week and a half (I haven't pushed my battery to it's limit yet). I hide the small base under the sink. I don't have any complaints about the toothbrush and would recommend using it to anyone. "


By Katie (Davidsonville, MD)

"Nice ...I like this system. Since it comes with two brushes my plan was to give one to my husband. He didn't care for it, only because he likes a regular toothbrush. I now use the other for my dog. It works great! You can maneuver this well enough to brush the insides of the dog's teeth as well. Some of my friends are jealous of his teeth ... Ha! "


By B. Reddy "sharadov" (Los Angeles,CA,USA)

"This is a great toothbrush, using it for 2 mins twice a day got my teeth and gums real healthy.
I have terrible teeth,due to years of neglect,and am working hard with my dentist to undo the damage. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment